Thursday, August 28, 2008

Did I ever mention how much I love my job?


I WANT ONE. But since I can't have one, I figured I'd do the next best thing and build one.

Two failed attempts later, I finally get something that looks... well, relatively accurate. As I work towards the inner layers, this thing is getting harder and harder to do right though...

While I was building this, it just occurred to me that the Tumbler really does look like a bat... well kind of... if you squint, you can kind of see one stretching on the floor.

3 comments:

neural_traffic said...

that's pretty awesome

Yukiko said...

i just watched parts of Batman 1 and Returns. Do you still like the old Batmobile or the new one~? =D

MC said...

The new batmobile wins by a mile for me. I love how rugged it is. The first one was cool too, but Tumbler wins hands down.